Monday, February 16, 2009

Obama winning(I live in the south)

Ok people YES I am for Obama and glad he won. If people don't like him thats fine but don't like him for his views not his color PLEASE. Now i don't care for his views on military but I don't like many views on that anyway. I hate war! So what if he is black he is a great person that's right human being that was born in the U.S. I mean John McCain was not even born in the U.S. but, in Panama! Obama ran in this election as an American never as a African American. He ran as an American that happens to be black, HE NEVER put his race forward only the American people. But who cares both are good for this country and I believe will work together. I believe Obama will cross the isle and accept help and views from both Democrats and Republicans. People say well what about his name, Oh my God people it's just a name that his parents gave him! It's a name thats all!!! Please people go back and watch the three Presidential Debates and the halftime debate from Monday night football on November 3rd. McCain did not answer one question and beat around the bush about everything. Obama answered every question straight forward. I believe McCain was just doing the same old thing we are use to in America and Obama was a big change and thats why people are scared but, I think thats what we need. I believe we the people and the economy will be just fine, I mean aleast Bush is gone I think we all can agree with that. That's just me so please if you don't like it that's fine but please don't make this a racial issue. That's what wrong with this country I believe is racism and I hate it. Thanks (I do support McCain on having a beautiful daughter, go John)

No comments:

Post a Comment