I feel like posting a blog. My beautiful daughter just turned two and it is amazing. She has changed my like so much. Nothing in this world could ever make as happy as she does. Now I realize I will soon be 32 and want to be here aslong as I can for her. It is amazing what life brings you everyday. New people you meet, new friendships starting as some come to and end. New problems to deal with. More stress on some days. And I still believe everything we see, hear, people we meet, and things we say and do happen for a reason. It just matters how we input the new things to how we learn and/or deal with things. Some things are so hard and we think sometimes how easy it would be to just quit or find a not so good way to get out of things. But do we ever really think what we have. I mean what do you do when you get home, eat, buy something. I mean I have a home, cars, food, computer, internet, etc....I mean to over half the world we a rich with life and we don't even think about. We don't sleep in the streets, we eat sometimes way to much when some people really have no food. If your ready this you have the internet while some people can't read or even have a book to read. I might not have much and worry about bills or things sometimes but I am alive and living. So take time and thank God, parents, and/or who/what you believe thats as helped you in life to get you this far. And remember everything you do affects something or someone. No one is perfect just try to make this place we call home a happy place to live. Thanks
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment