Monday, February 16, 2009

Breaking my Back

Well tell you what friends, family, america I am feed up with THE SHIT!!!!! Let's see how I can put this. Why do I care about people so much. I might not show and hide it. I will break my back to help anyone in need. I do!!!! Like at a store one day went home changed cars and got tools to go back and help someone fix there car I didn't even know. It makes me feel good.But here is where I am done. I like most people in this world have alot on me. I have people, friends, family, work calling on me to do stuff all the time. I can't help that I am smart!! Yeah I said it. Sure you may put ass on the end of that if you like. But my IQ is not 146+ for nothing(tested 4 times so far (139,146,146,158)different grade methods on all. So what, right who cares NO ONE. Everyone calls me to fix this, that, ask info on that, this, what would you do Redmon, what do you think, should have got you to do it. I would, will and do because it makes me smile I know so much and still leaning. What I am getting at is when some has "someone" to do the shit WHY do they still call me!!!! I do it they get what they want and the cake with that someone, while I do the work. NOT no more buddy. Why can't that someone do it for them, oh its because they are standing them up all the time or shitting on them, so they call me. Sure I will do it, be there tommorrow or whenever, I'll come pick you up is there anything else I can do master. Please don't look down on me I'm sorry i will try better let me do it again, or buy a better one. I like helping people but the world is going to shit and people think about themselves and nothing else. Oh should I let that person know this, nah mine someone is here I forgot. So I am going to shit too. Maybe I will just turn into american government and healthcare. I am going to price gouge everything I do.HELL it may cost you $5 for me to tell you hello before it's over.DAMN and you know why because I have learned there are people that stupid to pay me $5 to tell them hello. People just pay for the stupid shit and ask why did I do that. PLEASE make payments though PAY PAL at grayghostky@gmail.com       LOL!!!!!! NO I am not drunk I am at work, not doing anything but answering a million ?'s about this and that and why. $5 $5 $5 And hell what is up with myspace friends not anymore buddy. If you are truly my friend and know it(ask me in an email if you have too $5) leave a comment, blog comment, pic comment, send me an email with nothing in it just reply ok. If you don't I am hitting the delete button. I don't mean to let people think I am just mean and I don't want to lose friends or family Hell the only family I have is Sydney, Grandma, and Blake. The hollidays are getting hard on me and I still have alot to deal with. I just want everyone in the world to consider everything that someone does for them. I am just vented some long built up steam and have alot more to go. Blood is not thicker then water anymore even that someone is family or that special "someone" take alook at that hard working person doing all THE SHIT

No comments:

Post a Comment